Hi! My name is Marta and I'm an English teacher at Rubió i Ors. This school year I'm teaching students on 3rd ESO and 1st Batxillerat.
I was born in Alicante, but I've been living in Hospitalet for three years. In my free time I like swimming, watching movies, cooking and hanging out with friends; but what I like most is travelling to other countries and meeting new cultures.
This is not the first blog I've created, but it's the first blog I've made for my students so it's not my blog but "our blog". I really hope you enjoy taking part in it and it can be a useful tool to improve your English.
I was born in Alicante, but I've been living in Hospitalet for three years. In my free time I like swimming, watching movies, cooking and hanging out with friends; but what I like most is travelling to other countries and meeting new cultures.
This is not the first blog I've created, but it's the first blog I've made for my students so it's not my blog but "our blog". I really hope you enjoy taking part in it and it can be a useful tool to improve your English.
No comments:
Post a Comment