Laia Ramos
Alba
Alba
Van Gogh painted these pictures. The names of the paintings are: The Starri night,
and Square-Cafe.The picture chosen has got dark colors, but also clear. It is at night
and there are stars.At the front of the painting there is a black tree that seems to touch the sky.
Heaven has different shapes and colors: yellow, bright blue ...On the background of the image there are gray mountains.
We think that the picture is very beautiful, because cold colours predominate, but it also has the yellow colour.
4 comments:
Junjie: I think that your described picture is the second, because the 1st painting there is not any tree.
Iván: I also like the cold colours, you chosed one beautiful painting, you have future :D
Ivan V: I think that you are describing the second picture. There are many dull colours. The pictures are very beautiful.
I agree with your comments and I also think that the description belongs to the picture on the right.
Good!
Spelling mistake: STARRY.
Post a Comment