The Invisible Man book is very interesting and exciting , mi favourite character is the invisible man or Griffin, because is invisible. I'd like to be invisible sometimes.
I liked this book because is interesting and notdifficult to read. The character of the invisible man is the more I liked. Because i like to hide that it is invisible.
14 comments:
The Invisible Man book is very good, but it is a bit difficult to understand.
Thanks, Alejandro. But you did not answer to my question. Answer it, please.
The Invisible Man book is very interesting and exciting , mi favourite character is the invisible man or Griffin, because is invisible. I'd like to be invisible sometimes.
My favourite character is Griffinis the protagonist
My favourite character is Invisible Man because is the protagonist of the book and he died at the end.
Because is the main character.
My favourite characters is The Invisible Man because is Invisible and makes things because people do not see them.
Griffin is my favorite character because he is the protagonist of the book, and I find it curious in the way that it becomes invisible.
The book of the Invisible Man is very bloodthirsty, because finish died. My favorite characther is Mr Marvel.
The Invisible Man is very interesting book. My favourite character is Griffin, because he is invisible.
I liked this book because is interesting and notdifficult to read. The character of the invisible man is the more I liked. Because i like to hide that it is invisible.
My favourite character is Invisible Man because he's invisble and when he became visible his skin and hair is albino.
Post a Comment