If you have read the book The picture of Dorian Gray, which was written by Oscar Wilde.
Who is your favourite character in the story? Why?
Write your comment.
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My favorite character is Dorian, because I like his way of being, less for what he did to Basil and Sibyl. For me, this book is interesting because I like the mistery books.
My favorite character is Dorian, because he is innocent at the beginning of the book. This book is interesting, but I didn't like much, I didn't like mistery books, and this isn't easy to understand for me.
My favorite character is Basil because he is very good persone and he is good painter and he is very friendly,he always help Dorian. I like this book because this is book is very interesting for mi.
Well, my favourite character is Lord Henry because he has a persuasive character and he does not care anything about the others. I did not like enought the book because my favorite category of books are detective stories, but the book is too cool.
My favorite character is Lord Henry, because he didn't worried about the life, he only enyoing the life went to partyes and drinking, but I don't like that he didn't care about anyone. The book was good, but I didn't like how died the characters, I think that has to explain more good the deads. hehe
My favourite character is Dorian Gray because is a heartbreaker, persuasive and he makes ho they want. I like the book because interesting but i don't like the end of the book.
My favorite character is James Vane, because he want to kill Dorian for his sister sibyl died. I want to one brother as he. He like very for his sister .He isn't very good person but I like he very much.
My favorite character is Lord Henry, because he didn't worry about the life, he only enyoi the life went to partyes and drinking, but I don't like that he didn't care about anyone. The book was good, but I didn't like how died the characters, I think that the writer has to explain the deads better. hehe
14 comments:
My favorite character is Dorian, because I like his way of being, less for what he did to Basil and Sibyl. For me, this book is interesting because I like the mistery books.
My favorite character is Dorian, because he is innocent at the beginning of the book. This book is interesting, but I didn't like much, I didn't like mistery books, and this isn't easy to understand for me.
My favorite character is the portrait because it doesn't work anything. I like the book and the every characters. But I don't like the story.
My favorite character is Basil because he is very good persone and he is good painter and he is very friendly,he always help Dorian. I like this book because this is book is very interesting for mi.
Well, my favourite character is Lord Henry because he has a persuasive character and he does not care anything about the others. I did not like enought the book because my favorite category of books are detective stories, but the book is too cool.
My favorite character is Lord Henry, because he didn't worried about the life, he only enyoing the life went to partyes and drinking, but I don't like that he didn't care about anyone. The book was good, but I didn't like how died the characters, I think that has to explain more good the deads.
hehe
My favourite character is Dorian Gray because is a heartbreaker, persuasive and he makes ho they want. I like the book because interesting but i don't like the end of the book.
My favorite character is James Vane, because he want to kill Dorian for his sister sibyl died. I want to one brother as he. He like very for his sister .He isn't very good person but I like he very much.
My favorite character is Lord Henry, because he didn't worry about the life, he only enyoi the life went to partyes and drinking, but I don't like that he didn't care about anyone. The book was good, but I didn't like how died the characters, I think that the writer has to explain the deads better.
hehe
My favourite character is Lord Henry because he likes living the life.
The book is interesting but I don't like mysteries books!
My favorite character is Dorian, because he is innocent at the beginning of the book. .He isn't very good person but I like he very much.
Post a Comment