Thursday, March 1, 2012

ANIMALS

Yadira Macias

   










I'm going to talk about the animals:  mute swan, lion and dolphin.
The mute swan is a big aquatc bird, its plumage is white, and its beak is orange with a black base, their live in North America. Its weight is between 8 and 14 kg, and they live about 20 years.
The lion is a big mammalian carnivorous, its fur is between brown and yellow, the weight's males is approximately 250 kg. They call him the king of the jungle and they live and they live close to 9 years.
The dolphin is a mammalian marine, they live in temperate waters of the Pacific Ocean and Atlantic, they can weight up to 300kg, and they live about 50 years.

The lion is the bigest animal, and the swan is smaller than the dolphin, the swan measure is approximately 1.50 m, and the dolphin measure is approximately 2,25 m. The swan is the least weighs, the lion is the least slow, and the swan is less fast than the dolphin. The lion is too wild animal in the catch, the dolphin is enough fast to catch their food, and the swan stretches its neck to catch up their food.

In my opinion the three animals are very interesting, but for me the dolphin is the most beautiful, although I never can seeing them, because I never went to the zoo, but also I like the lion because is a surprising animal, and I like the swan because its crest is very shining.

1 comment:

Marta García Pérez said...

You put a lot of affort and you included a lot of information. Good work! Be careful with grammar mistakes!