Monday, March 5, 2012




I’am going compare three sports:
-Basquet
-Golf
-Tennis

The golf ball is smaller than the tennis ball, although the basquet ball is the more big. The footbal course is more comprenshive than the tennis.

In the football play 22 players, 11 players on each team but in the tennis play 2 players only.  In the golf use a golf club and the tennis use a tennis racket. The football isn’t dangerous.
Golf is less tired than tennis and Golf is too fun. The objective of the football is pulled the ball in goal.

After compare the trhee sports, my favourite sport is tennis.

2 comments:

Iván Jiménez said...

It's too good, you description is very complete, I think that you put a lot of interest.

Mónica said...

I like your photos and comparison.I think the description is complete. My favorite sport these three is tennis. Because has got only one player for team and i think isn't easy because the ball is more little.