


There are three sports pictures of Cricket, Tennis and skate.
The ball of tennis is as big as Cricket ball, but the cricket ball is too heavy than tennis ball. The skate game is too difficult then Tennis. In skate game and in the Cricket game we need more space then tennis game.The Cricket camp is too big than tennis camp. The Cricket is too difficult play than tennis. The Cricket team is too biger than tennis. In Cricket game we use one baat and a ball and in the tennis game we use rackets a ball and a net. The cricketers wear a helment, gloves and leg pads to safe him. To play skate we need to wear a helment and knee pads to safe him. The cricket game is too tired than skate and tennis. But the skate is more interesting than cricket and tennis. And skate is my favorite game, because it is very fun game. I'm good to play skate and I have more pratice to play skate than other games. Sometime I go in park to play skate. And I also like play tennis and cricket but I don't know play very well.
3 comments:
Nice post.
You've got good ideas, now you need to improve the organization and structure of the text. Check the grammar rules about comparatives!!!
I really like your post. ¡GOOD JOB! I like the cricket image =D
Post a Comment