Our names are Alejandro and Ferran
The painting shows a room. The room's wall is blue. In this room there is a bag and there is a painting on the background . In the picture we can see two windows and a table on the right. In the table there is a bag and glasses.
In this picture we can see one girl and she is sitting on a chair. The girl is blonde. She is tall. She is wearing a brown jacket, a black T-shirt, a brown skirt and brown boots. She is thinking. From our point of view the picture is well painted and realistic. Which picture is it?
3 comments:
Good work!
I like your description. I think you are describing the first picture!
Good work! But you should have started with what you do not see much, but is well done! I thing that the picture you're describing is the first one
Post a Comment